** COVID-19 CONFERENCE MOVED TO VIRTUAL **
IFIP-ICTSS is a well established conference where researchers, developers, testers, and users from industry get together to present and discuss the most recent innovations, experiences and open challenges related to testing software and systems and measuring software quality. The conference will also encourage the submission of research works and the discussion on security testing, with particular attention to continuous security assessment, security review, certification compliance and penetration testing techniques and methodologies.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Aspects of testing: test derivation, test selection, test generation, test coverage, test concretization, test implementation and execution, test result analysis, test oracle, verdict computation, test management, active testing and passive testing, monitoring and runtime verification.
- Theoretical approaches: formalisms (such as automata, state machines, process algebra, logics, Markov-chains…), testing frameworks, results for: compositionality, refinement, soundness and completeness, addressing complex systems, heterogeneous or hybrid systems.
- Modelling languages (such as UML, MATLAB, Simulink, Modelica…) and associated tooling for model-based testing: test generation from models, model-based oracles. Scalability, traceability, quantification issues.
- Automated support of any parts of the testing activities, testing processes, test-driven development, sound metrics and measurements.
- Testing of quality aspects: Functional, interoperability, unit, integration, performance, load, conformance, non-regression, reliability, robustness, security, safety, privacy testing.
- Cross domains and combination of techniques: using other techniques such as proof, model-checking, symbolic execution, abstract interpretation, static analysis, simulation, model learning, machine learning, expert systems, neural networks, genetic algorithms… to improve quality and reduce effort in testing processes.
- Dedicated approaches to test protocols, middleware, networks, wireless applications, control systems, software product lines, AI applications etc.
- Application areas: Communicating systems such as cyberphysical systems, systems of systems, embedded systems, web services systems, smart grids, cloud computing systems, business information systems, real-time systems, distributed and concurrent systems.
- Case studies: Case studies and industrial applications involving qualified empirical evaluations.
- July 31, 2020
Paper submission (Conference postponed):
- August 1, 2020 – Deadline for abstracts
- September 1, 2020 – Deadline for submission of full and short papers
Notification to authors (updated):
September 18, 2020
- September 23, 2020
October 5, 2020
- October 10, 2020