WETICE European Projects Space – 13th June – Call for demonstrations
WETICE European Projects Space provides researchers and practitioners with an interactive opportunity to present and disseminate the results of their EU research projects, including demos on systems and research prototypes. The space will be based on an informal setting that encourages presenters and participants to engage in discussions about their research results.
Concerning the exhibition, we have arranged a special EU session that includes an oral presentation and the possibility to show demos.
Presentations can also be made by sponsor companies or as a mixed initiative involving researchers and industrial partners.
*** NEW: the EU session will be held on 13th June 2019 ****
Please contact by email Prof. Valentina Casola if you have any question.
*** List of Projects (in progress) ****
- H2020 CLASS (Coordinating Edge and Cloud for Big Data Analytics)
- H2020 PRYSTINE (PRogrammable sYSTems for INtelligence in automobilEs)
- H2020 FIRST (vF Interoperation suppoRting buSiness innovaTion)
- H2020 DEFENDER (Defending the European Energy Infrastructures)
- H2020 EU-SEC (European Security Certification Framework)
- H2020 ARTICONF (A novel set of trustworthy, resilient, and globally sustainable decentralised social media services)